Thursday, April 7, 2011

About My Term Research Paper

My research paper was about the topic of Analysis of the Effects of New Media on Society.  I did my research by searching for articles and publications that related to the positive and negative effects of new media on society.  I also provided examples of real world events that have are effected by the new media on society.  I chose this topic because new media is prevalent and a significant part of the lives of many people today.  It has both pros and cons and has effected society economically, politically, and culturally.  My paper contributes to the field of new media because I discuss forms of new media that are used today that have a significant impact on society, especially with recent global events.

No comments:

Post a Comment